Guide to Learning Module Dashboard
In general, you have been given access to all "open" learning modules at the time of your registration. You also will have new open modules added as they are released.
- You can use the menu on the left sidebar to see all your learning modules under the dropdown menu. “My modules." If on a mobile device, you may need to click on the teal menu button at the top left to reveal the left sidebar menus.
- Any modules you've visited recently will now be shown in the carousel below for your convenience.
- To see ALL available module categories and modules, click on Course Categories below.
- If there are modules of interest to not listed in your Dashboard page, please send an email to email@example.com to request access.
- To return to the VMA Homepage, please use the "Home Portal Menu" on the top bar.
- Use "Global Search" on the left sidebar to find any content on site.
- Search the Vet-Library on VMA e-text database on the left sidebar; request others by visiting the module.
- Search Merck Veterinary Manual’s site via the link on the left side-bar.
- Please sign out under the dropdown menu shown next to your name at the top right by clicking on the top right profile menu next to your name
Still have questions? See the VMA Help Manual or email firstname.lastname@example.org